STARS is offering NERC Research Experience Placements (REPs)this summer. The scheme offers to fund summer placements for undergraduates studying quantitative disciplines outside the NERC remit. This is a great opportunity to experience Environmental research at first hand. Applicants must:
- be studying for an undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline outside of NERC’s scientific remit (e.g. mathematics, statistics, computing, engineering, physics)
- be applying for a placement in a different department to their undergraduate degree,
- be undertaking their first undergraduate degree studies (or integrated Masters),
- be expected to obtain a first or upper second class UK honours degree,
- be eligible for subsequent NERC PhD funding (i.e. UK, EU or right to remain in the UK).
For more information contact email@example.com